I signed on today to write about what a slug I was this weekend - only to realize that the last post I wrote was about my slug-ness LAST weekend. Not a good sign..
I actually did get some housework done this weekend. And I did get out-and-about for breakfast with friends on Saturday and a double one-year-old birthday party for two of the resident's kids. (So cute!)
Work last week was a bit crazed since the first day of school is Monday . . . we had faculty week Monday through Wednesday and then orientation for the kids on Thursday and Friday. I was reminded of how my days go during the school year - basically I arrive at work at 7:50, take care of a million things, turn around to realize that it is already 3:30, and THEN begin the work that I need to get done for the next day. I swear I do not know where the days go . . . it's not like I'm socializing! It's one meeting after another after a class after a parent call after chapel after advisee group, after another meeting after lunch duty and then it's done.
Tomorrow is the first day of class, and then Tuesday we leave for the infamous Freshman Mystery Trip. We're not going as far away this year - but it should be fun and I will certainly post about it when we return.
Until then . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your time being a slug. Soak it all up like the world's largest sponge :) Sorry to miss seeing you at the birthday party. I wasn't up for tackling it alone with both boys.
Post a Comment