A big, hardy "thank you" to everyone who called to make recommendations regarding my fiber intake. It is nice to know that people actually read what I write, and even nicer to know that my digestive health is of genuine concern to others.
In an effort to change the subject . . . I present to you two note-worthy pictures that I took in the past month from my phone (sorry for the grainy footage) around Greenville.
First - is this the biggest dog you have ever seen? Holy Cow!!

And second - does it seem odd that these three items are sold at the same store?

1 comment:
Seems like I always hear of serial killers using chainsaws then dumping some kind of barrel with the remains inside. Morbid, I know. Maybe they purchase the baby chicks as some sort of symbol of renewal after their crime? Funny pics!
Post a Comment