I won't mortify you with the back-story, but suffice it to say that upon returning from Memphis I have started myself on a fiber regiment. I went to the CVS to pick up some Metamucil. Most of the products are an orange flavored powder that you stir into a glass of water. The box actually had a label that warned that if you don't mix with enough water, it can be a choking hazard! That must be some THICK mixture.
I opted to go with the capsules instead - I figured it would be significantly easier to take a pill with a glass of water than to drink down a glass of orange slop. Once at home, I peeled back the directions label to determine whether I was suppose to take one or two capsules daily . . .
FIVE. Five capsules. Three times a day.
I bought a bottle of 100 pills thinking it would last until Purim - and it will be gone by the end of the week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment