Thursday, August 28, 2008

Criminal Activity - A Pictorial

Last week, I was driving home from a fun family weekend (Congrats, Troy!) through . . . I was cruising along on a nicely moving 65 mph highway, and made the left turn onto a slightly smaller road. I had traveled about 1/4 mile when I was pulled over by . . . Apparently, I had been . . .
going . . . which, for those of you that can't do the math, is . . . Apparently, that's against the . . .
While I admit to wrongdoing, I do feel a bit slighted that I had JUST turned off of a road that was 65 mph, and, as the officer informed me himself, the speed limit changed to 55 just on the other side of the hill. I guess I need to invest in one of these . . . I fought the law, and the law won.

No comments: