I don't even know why. I haven't had a pedicure in years - so I obviously don't have any sort of preoccupation with smooth feet. It was simply beckoning me from the check-out aisle of the Bed,Bath, & Beyond (you know, the area where they put garbage hoping some sucker with poor impulse control will actually buy it). I couldn't help myself.
Monday, August 11, 2008
As Seen on TV
I actually bought this yesterday:
I don't even know why. I haven't had a pedicure in years - so I obviously don't have any sort of preoccupation with smooth feet. It was simply beckoning me from the check-out aisle of the Bed,Bath, & Beyond (you know, the area where they put garbage hoping some sucker with poor impulse control will actually buy it). I couldn't help myself.
I don't even know why. I haven't had a pedicure in years - so I obviously don't have any sort of preoccupation with smooth feet. It was simply beckoning me from the check-out aisle of the Bed,Bath, & Beyond (you know, the area where they put garbage hoping some sucker with poor impulse control will actually buy it). I couldn't help myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment