(He's such a good husband!)
Unfortunately I lack the knowledge of how to properly care for a rose bush. Especially in the 102 degree Greenville heat. So far, it's not going well . . . .
I have been vehemently trying to revive this (clearly dead) plant - and continue to water it daily. At this point, it's like watering a piece of plywood. I think it may be time to chuck this into the compost pile and buy a new symbol of our love. Perhaps something that requires less detailed care.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
A Rose By Any Other Name
For our two-year anniversary, my most wonderful husband bought me a rose bush. He explained that cut flowers are beautiful, but quickly die. A rose bush would bloom and flourish and allow us to enjoy its beauty day after day. A constant reminder of our growing love for each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment