Saturday
- Worked out with workout-buddy. Cardio. Abs. Push-ups.
- Discovered new favorite breakfast spot - Mug & Muffin.
- Returned over $200 in various window treatments that did not work
- Went to Barnes and Noble and reminded myself how much I love books. The smell of books. The feel of books. I love books. I bought a new one and promised myself that I wouldn't open it until I finished grading my papers.
- Decided to put off grading papers and read new book instead.
- Found the closest thing to New York pizza in Greenville. Enjoyed a slice and a Diet Pepsi. Perfect Valentines Day dinner.
Sunday
- Lunch with friends. Wonderful.
- Ordered window treatments online. Fourth time's a charm.
- Graded papers (finally) at Panara. Realized that I tend to read essays out loud when grading and that other Panara customers may not appreciate this technique.
- Caught up with future-sister-in-law about last minute wedding plans
- Relived childhood (not mine, but probably someone elses) with a grilled cheese and tomato soup dinner.
Overall weekend analysis - thumbs up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY, I made grilled cheese and tomoato soup for you!
No recollection of that.
Post a Comment