This morning in bed I felt some baby movement for the first time . . . on the inside.
It was so faint, and to be honest I was unsure whether I was feeling the baby or my own pulse. (Except that my pulse is typically pretty regular and this was most definitely not.)
I laid perfectly still until Husband got home from call this morning. He put his hands on my belly and I was hoping that it wasn't going to be the same situation where you take your car to the mechanic and it magically stops making that weird noise . . .
We sat in silence for a few seconds and then POW. A good strong kick that he felt from the outside and I felt from the inside. It was amazing!! I'm still smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm smiling! And will remain with the grin on my face until I meet her! And I will do my best not to say naughty words.
eeee! so exciting.
Post a Comment