Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things I Don't Recommend

As inspired by my seester

I wouldn't have normally made mention of this, but since seester recently found herself on the wrong side of "cake-in-a-mug," I suppose there is a market for stories about gross chocolate items in cups. Here's mine:

I wanted to make hot chocolate. And I have some killer hot cocoa mix that Husband bought for me stashed away in the pantry. The problem? The mix specifically calls for milk, and we didn't have any. So I used the Laws of Reversibility . . . The cheap-o hot chocolate mix calls for water, and sometimes I use milk - with fantastic results. Ergo, even though the fancy mix calls for milk, I can use water and all will be good.

Not so. I ended up with hot brown water, that did not taste even mildly like chocolate. It was so gross I was only able to take a sip. And then another. And then 2 more.

No comments: