Sunday, November 1, 2009

21 Weeks (and some notes)

First, a note about these posts.
1) As the baby gets bigger, there ceases to be a fruit or vegetable item which is comparable in size - so while the baby is the LENGTH of a carrot, it is obviously a bit wider and rounder.
2) As much as I appreciate the credit from my Grammy, I do not, in fact, take these pictures. I pilfer them from the wonderful BabyCenter website.
3) I do, however, write the captions - which I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about so as to provide the greatest possible amusement to my pun-loving sister. I realize that sometimes I miss the mark.
That being said, without further ado. . .

What's up, future doc?

2 comments:

DSI said...

I LOVE THESE PUNNY POSTS

Anonymous said...

May I speculate that, in the age of eating local which has taught me about many here-to-fore rare perishables, perhaps the baby is approaching the size of a lunchbox watermelon?