Yeah for baby GIRL Barden! Can't wait to hear names, see pretty dresses and throw that wild baby shower for you! Are you leaning towards Chiquita? Very exotic :)
I'm all smiles for this happy news! I will now proceed in purchasing all the luxurious pink yarn I can get my hands on. :) I think of you, Ben, and Baby Barden very often these days. I hope this finds you well.
6 comments:
Yeah for baby GIRL Barden! Can't wait to hear names, see pretty dresses and throw that wild baby shower for you! Are you leaning towards Chiquita? Very exotic :)
I'm in LOVE
Lola. She was a showgirl! ???? :)
Your daughter looks like a banana.
But that was thirty years ago when they used to have a show...
Things have changed.
I'm all smiles for this happy news! I will now proceed in purchasing all the luxurious pink yarn I can get my hands on. :) I think of you, Ben, and Baby Barden very often these days. I hope this finds you well.
Post a Comment