Friday, September 4, 2009

Things I actually said today

Today is my half-birthday (a holiday that we actually celebrate in my family). I never thought that at the age of 29 (and a half) ANY of the following statements would have come out of my mouth . . . let alone in one day.

Please act like an adult
Don't sit on that railing, you'll fall to your death
Don't you think that skirt is a little short?
Eyes forward
Pay attention
I'm not punishing you, I'm caring about you
I think you know what you did
Turn that music down
Pick up that trash
Do NOT let me see you throw that again
I need to see you in my office
You're late
(The WORST) - Because I said so.
(and finally - the BEST) - Have a great LONG weekend!

Sometimes I think that if they took away all the kids, working at a high school would be really nice.

No comments: