Ok - I know I owe about a thousand pieces of information and posts since my last one. They will all come in due time. For now - I'd like to discuss nosebleeds.
I've been getting them recently - a lot. Apparently one of the (many) side effects of pregnancy is that as your blood volume increases, you sometimes have nose bleeds.
I've been getting about 3-4 a week. Unless I have a particularly important day or meeting at work - in which case I get 3-4 a day.
As a result of the nosebleeds - I have developed a condition called (by me) "nosebleed paranoia." Basically, every time I feel my nose run in the least bit, I have to wipe it and then quickly look at the tissue (or sleeve, or finger) that I used to wipe to make sure there isn't blood. I'm sure it's a lovely sight for others. Nosebleed paranoia aside - everything else is going well. I'm finally through the exhaustion stage (where I couldn't make it past 3:00 pm without a nap) and the nausea - while still present - has definitely diminished. Exited to see family for the Jewish holidays this weekend. More to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you remember when Frank has a nosebleed while spending the night and bled through the mattress?
Post a Comment