Inspired by my sister-in-law . . . here was my weekend in the ATL.
Friday:
Booked it out of work immediately after class and drove to Suwanee, GA to see Dr. Joshey - a good friend, a former roommate of Ben's, and an award-winning dentist. Ok - no awards yet - but a dentist - and that's the important part. Joshey was kind enough to stay late at the office to fit me for a night guard so that I can finally quit clenching my teeth at night.
From there, I had a wonderful dinner with two very long-time friends - went to the Wheeler-Walton game for approximately 8 minutes - met up with old high school friends at Wild Wings (our traditional post-game gathering place).
Saturday:
Got my hair cut and had a lovely lunch with my wonderful Grandma Susie. I finally got to give her the present that Ben got for her and Papa after they treated us to the most amazing vacation in the B.V.I.s - the complete DVD set of Arrested Development (greatest show on earth).
Saturday night was the big 10-year high school reunion. Lots of catching up. Lots of drinks. Lots of fun. The party continued in Vinings after the official reunion ended - where we laughed until the wee hours of the morning.
Sunday:
Recuperate.
All in all - wonderful weekend. Glad I went. Looking forward to seeing my high school friends again . . . in 2018.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not gonna lie, interesting choice of gift for your grandparents. sounds like you two are pushing arrested development on more innocent people. well done.
We all watched together on the boat and they LOVED it. They were laughing out loud! We wanted them to have the complete set for their own viewing pleasure.
Post a Comment