I am sitting in the lazy boy rocker with my adorable nephew asleep in my arms. (asleep, I should mention, after almost an hour of crying hysterically - something about our house which has completely thrown off his usual normal sleeping mojo). I'm so proud of myself that I still have what it takes to rock a baby to sleep. Although I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to transfer him to the crib - being as it is that my 34-week-pregnant-belly prevents me from even coming within 1 foot of the crib rail. Short of dropping him into the crib from a height of 3 feet above the mattress - I see few available options here.
Update: My mother in law rescued me and made the transition to the crib. All is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
where on earth is the child's mother?!
Post a Comment