Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ten's a crowd

Aerial shot of Lola in her crib.  Somehow, our little baby who slept with nothing in the crib but a single lovey, has grown into a toddler who sleeps with 4 loveys, her "soft blanket", her "Pat blanket" (so named because it was beautifully hand quilted by Pat Ipri), her "Amanda blanket" (given to her by Ms. Amanda), and 2 fitted changing pad covers (which she thinks are blankets and refuses to let me remove from the crib - therefore forcing us to cover the changing table with an actual blanket instead of the properly fitted cover - oh irony, how I appreciate you).  She knows who is to be in attendance in the crib each night and does not handle absentees very well. 

There is little-to-no room left in the crib. 
To the members of the American Pediatric Association -  I know this goes against everything you believe in.  But if you think this is the most questionable parenting decision that I make on a daily basis, you are woefully wrong. 


No comments: