Wednesday, March 21, 2012
60 Hours
Ok. Enough excuses for being so behind on blogging. However, I will say this last one is pretty legit. Friday night Ben came down with a bit of a stomach bug. By Saturday it was a full-blown stomach bug. And by Sunday he was in the hospital receiving IV fluids. Then Sunday afternoon I started to feel a little uneasy. By Monday morning I had the full-blown stomach bug. And by Monday afternoon I was done for. We've been surviving on bread and water - people in jail have a more varied diet. Today we are FINALLY back to normal. (And I've lost more weight in the past 3 days than I did in 3 months of concentrated Weight Watchers effort). We are doing MUCH better now and thankfully Lola has been spared. I have some pictures from Lola's second birthday so I'll try to get those posted soon. Thanks for your patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment