1. Lola's once-a-day enormous poop has become consistently explosive. Now, it doesn't matter how quickly I get her to the changing table, a nanosecond after I hear the rumbles the poop blows out the back of the diaper. Do all infants do this? It seems like I would have heard more about this phenomenon if it was a universal thing - so I have to imagine that it's not.
2. We almost went stir crazy today. Lola had a HUGE accomplishment last night - she slept through the night until 5:50 am!! The downside was that she was up for the day at 5:50 am - so even though I hadn't woken up in the middle of the night - I was still exhausted, and it made for a very long day. Ben was on call, it was POURING all morning, and most people we know were either out of town or spending the day with family. So we sat. In the house. All day long.
3. I literally have 6 loads of laundry to fold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment