We bought a boat. I know what you are thinking . . . "I'll take financial decisions that are difficult to explain for $800, Alex." Husband has wanted a boat for years. He reads about boats. He dreams about boats. And now - we own one. Last week - they put the new name on the boat - "Moorning Beautiful" - which is really just the sweetest thing you could ever imagine - as that is what he says to me every morning (when he kisses me goodbye at 4 a.m!) She should be in the water by next weekend and we are excited to take everyone out for a ride. The question you are probably asking: "When in the world will he have time to spend on a boat??" I really don't care. Owning it makes him happy - and that's enough for me.
Here he is inspecting the new bottom job.
Here he is inspecting the new bottom job.
1 comment:
MAZELTATIONS!
Post a Comment