Monday, May 16, 2011

An Evening with Sam and Jacob

This weekend, Lola stayed home with her daddy and I drove down to Atlanta to spend a day and a night with Julie and Craig to help them out with the twins.  Sam and Jacob are ridiculously adorable - and good babies to boot!  I will say that two newborns in INCREDIBLY overwhelming (and tiring.  and time consuming.)  And Julie and Craig are handling it like the champs that they are. 

Funniest quote of the weekend: 
Set up: Julie had the boys in coordinated polos (precious!) and Jacob was wearing all green.  
Julie says to Craig:  "He looks like that singer you like that always wears green."
Craig: "Who? Kermit?"

I love that my sister-in-law remembers Andre 3000 from Outkast.  I love even more that when asked about a singer he likes, my brother thinks of Kermit the Frog. 

No comments: