In full disclosure - BOTH of my sister-in-laws are heroes in my book. But this post is specifically about my brother's wife, who has managed to carry TWINS full-term with no complications. Which is, in and of itself, pretty amazing. But here's the kicker. 2 nights ago when I asked how she was feeling she responded, "Great, I feel like I could be pregnant for another 5 months."
WHAT?!?
I had a pretty easy pregnancy myself. No major complications and I certainly wasn't miserable towards the end. HOWEVER, in the ninth month, I was done. Done with the waddling; done with getting out of breath from walking up stairs; done with the ever-expanding spider vein that was taking over my left leg; done with having to pull over at fast food restaurants to pee because I couldn't hold it for the 10-minute commute home from work. Done.
And here's Julie, looking gorgeous as ever, with FOUR limbs poking her in the sides and over THIRTEEN POUNDS of babies inside of her . . . and she says she could do 5 more months. She is a super pregnant woman, and she will be a super mom. In less than 48 hours (most likely). Baby A and Baby B - I cannot wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment