AAAAGGGHHH!! I must have been lucky because that never happened to me - in the carseat. Seriously SO sorry! Won't be long until she is eating pureed foods and progressing along to more textures...leading to more "textured" #2's and less ooze :)
I totally feel you on this one, Lauren, as I often brought my baby home in a diaper in those early days when such an event befell us. Thank goodness for washable carseats, huh? Thanks for your recent posts...they are wonderful.
2 comments:
AAAAGGGHHH!! I must have been lucky because that never happened to me - in the carseat. Seriously SO sorry! Won't be long until she is eating pureed foods and progressing along to more textures...leading to more "textured" #2's and less ooze :)
I totally feel you on this one, Lauren, as I often brought my baby home in a diaper in those early days when such an event befell us. Thank goodness for washable carseats, huh?
Thanks for your recent posts...they are wonderful.
Post a Comment