
Lola had her one month well check with Dr. Earle today. She was 22 inches long and 10 lb. 7 oz. In the 85th percentile for both height and weight. In fact, they came in to re-measure her height because they were so shocked at how much she had grown in a month! She did great at the visit - hardly made a peep! I was so impressed that I pressed my luck and stopped by the Toyota dealership on the way home for scheduled maintenance. She was great until the VERY last second and even then it was not more than a 2 minute outburst. Now we are home and ready for a nap . . . (At least I am).
2 comments:
ee! look at all the little folds in her arm. so yummt.
This is such an adorable picture. I'm glad the visit went well - and I feel bad that I asked you to stop by when she was throwing a fit. I hope the onsie was somewhat worth it!
Post a Comment