There are many things wrong with this sign, which can be seen off of Augusta Rd. heading south out of downtown Greenville.
Here are just two . . .
1. I can can only hope that the hotdogs are made with more concern for quality control and attention to detail than this sign.
2. What exactly constitutes a homemade hotdog? Isn't the very nature of the hot dog that you simply place the pre-cooked processed meat product into a heat source of any sort and ta-da . . . . a hot dog! Unless this little road-side shop is literally processing random pig parts into casings - then these hotdogs are not, in fact, homemade (or homade, for that matter)
1 comment:
I SAW THAT SIGN!! I immediately had to call someone (Tim) for a laugh session. Who came up with that???? I love it that you felt the same way.
Post a Comment