Tuesday, March 2, 2010
A trip (and a fall)
I had a little fall last week. We were taking a group picture the kids in my ninth grade advisee (sort of like homeroom) so I could have it for my office. As we were disbanding from the group shot, I sidestepped over a small floor-chair (a chair with no legs) and tripped over it. I went down pretty hard and fell to my hands and knees. I skinned and bruised my knees - which was nothing compared to the injuries that my dignity took as I lay prone on the floor in front of eight 15 year-olds, mouths agape. There wasn't a single muscle to be moved amongst them. Fortunately, I was able to shoo them away and recover. . . otherwise they might have been frozen there forever. All's well that ends well - other than a tiny strawberry on my right knee, I am virtually unscathed (and baby was always fine - I guess even before they are born you protect them at all costs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment