Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Catching Up
All is well is Greenville. We had a wonderful weekend with Husband at home just laying around being lazy. It was lasagnapalooza here on Monday as I made two dishes for friends with newborn infants and one for us to keep at home. I'm also taking my first run at crock-potting (results to be shared later). I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and the baby is primed and ready to go - just waiting for the right time to make her entrance. The doc actually changed the due date to March 9 from the 14th (which is sort of what we thought it was all along.) I'm off from work all week (for the "March break") so I've got plenty of time to get last minute things taken care of. I do have quite a bit of grading to do before the week's end . . . but in the spirit of the highschoolers that I work with, I'm procrastinating as long as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never doubt a mother's intuition!!!! You thought your due date was wrong and it was-amazing. So not much longer to go! Can't wait to meet Baby girl Barden.
Post a Comment