Dear friends that have known me since college or before:
You know that article of clothing that I should have gotten rid of 10 years ago, but was still holding on to for some unknown reason - even though it didn't fit, was out of style, was never in style, or was any combination of those three options? Well, I finally cleaned out my closet and donated it to Goodwill. Unless you are thinking about the blue and white cotton skirt that I inherited from Becky and Leslie, in which case - I just couldn't bear to let that go.
Love,
Your eternally style-challenged friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You aren't out of style! If I remember correctly you are the proud owner of some black and gray comfy pants that you received from one who (in her opinion) used to be stylish, but has evolved into a not-so-glamorous Mom of three. Ok, so I was really never stylish, but darn it you look good in those pants! :)
Post a Comment