I would never be labeled the "stylish" one in a group or be looked to for the latest trends. I've been accessorizing with the same scarf and necklace for 3 years and have had friends literally throw out my clothes and shoes that were considered no longer socially acceptable, but which I would have gone on wearing for another decade without proper intervention. Lola, on the other hand, has turned into quite the fashionista. Most of the accessories she has acquired have come from various outside sources: a tutu from Cousin Amy, necklaces from Daddy, hairbows from Rivi, sunglasses from Mark and Debbie, etc. And she ASKS for them. She knows where things are kept and she goes digging - then begs for help to put everything on. Here she is this morning catching up on some reading:
We have no more photos of her looking at the camera - she is simply too busy. This was literally the best I could do. I suppose as my friend Julia pointed out - you have to give some credence to nature over nurture. . . this is clearly in her genetic make up, and it no doubt came from a Barden chromosome.
1 comment:
Lauren! Hilarious! I love the multi-bow look and tutu. The girl simply knows what she likes!
Post a Comment