I couldn't get a picture of this . . . so use your imagination.
There is a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut nearby Lola's daycare. Already, the thought of two fast food chains melded into one creeps me out a bit. Don't get me wrong; I love me some Taco Bell. And I don't think Pizza Hut is half bad either, but there is something about doing two very different things that leads to me assume you are not doing either one particularly well. (Anyone that lived in the Emory area around 2003ish and remembers the Falafel King slash Sushi restaurant in the Village can attest to this theory).
Anyhow, the point is this - on the board underneath the sign for both chains (where they can advertise specials and deals) it reads: "Grilled Pacific Shrimp". And for the life of me I can't venture a guess as to WHICH of the two restaurants is offering this menu item. I'm not interested either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment