Monday, October 4, 2010
Work Update
They asked me to come back full-time. I told them (respectfully, of course) that I would rather eat dirt. No way I'm going back full-time now having realized how truly wonderful and amazing the few days that I with Lola are. They explained that they really want someone full-time in my position - which I totally understand - so they are posting the job, doing a national search, and hope to have someone full-time by January. Can't lie - I'm disappointed. (Which, I know, is ironic since I was the one who tried to quit in the first place). But the part time option has worked out SO well for me (good balance between mom-time and salary). I'll probably end up tutoring SAT/ACT prep and other various subjects - we'll see. Just wanted to provide a quick update so we were all on the same page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment