Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carbon Dating - A Modern Tale

The advancement office at school is working on a PR video which features the college counseling department in all of its glory. It's got student testimonials, as well as video of the Director and me speaking about our philosophies and some "on the job" footage. They actually told us not to wear scarves in the video because people would be able to tell it was filmed in the wintertime. They wanted us to dress in attire that could represent any time of the year - so viewers wouldn't think that the video is dated.

Keep in mind, I am 8 months pregnant and look like I am hiding a watermelon under my dress. So much for dated footage . . . I don't think it will take vast scholarly insight to determine when the video was filmed :)

No comments: