Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PopeBaby

Husband and I attended a class at the hospital last night called "Bringing Home Baby." It was a 2-hour course on diapering, bathing, safety, and general newborn care. Although there was some debate on whether he had dressed our baby as the Pope or Moses, it is clear that Husband took the class VERY seriously.

5 comments:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

I don't exactly know what baby is holding, but it looks like a half chewed dog bone...they must have changed those classes A LOT in 4 years!

LHB said...

It's actually the baby wipe from the diapering demonstration. It took some time for Ben to mold it to look like a staff, but he is nothing if not dedicated to his craft.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the baby will be one heck of a chef!

Mom said...

I was anonymous.

Mark said...

First a dog named Tony and now your baby as the Pope. I'm endeared by the welcoming gestures, really I am - but I want to warn you that an all-out baptism in Saluda Lake may be overkill.