WHY I AM . . . writing this at 5:50 in the morning.
The power at our house has been out for the past 12 hours. It's too hot to sleep and too dark to do anything productive. So when Husband left for the hospital, I got dressed (in the dark) and headed to work - where I could, at the very least, get something productive done.
WHY I'M NOT . . . writing for the next week.
Tomorrow we leave for my absolute favorite vacation of the year. Every summer, my grandparents take 28 of us (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and siblings) to Hilton Head for a week. We do family stuff. Play volleyball on the beach, swim, bike (oh, do we bike!), run, read, take beach walks, go crabbing, look for sand dollars, watch fireworks, fly kites, order pizza, go out to dinner, play poker, and just relax. It's the most amazing week of the year and I have been counting down the days since last August. See you in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment